Hotel Resort Gala Extravaganza
August 24, 2006
We are changing the way you look at the homeless assistance
1. Provide transitional housing in a new and innovative way.
Families will go through an intense extreme life changing experience with an atmosphere of respect, dignity and style.
2. Parents will be hired by the Resort so employment will begin immediately, unless they already
are working elsewhere. All clients must work whether at the resort or outside.
3. Daycare facility will be provided for clients free of charge. The daycare will also be available to the guests at the hotel.
4. Credit counseling will also be provided.
5. Bank accounts with IDA programs to assist in homeownership opportunities.
6. A luxury hotel resort to provide activities for families to enjoy. The hotel will be open to the general public and will have a Christian Resort Theme.
7. This Grand Hotel will be quite costly but will meet the needs of the community, while assisting homeless families as well.
8. This Resort will not only provide income and jobs for the community at large but also a
great place of activities and fun for families.